Saturday, April 11, 2009

FYI Lovelies

I think my days of blogspot have come to an end. It's a bit much to keep up with, as I have facebook (and myspace, but mainly for music). I think I'll come on to keep up with all you guys now and then, but for writings and better contact etc, friend me on facebook. :)

One last update, I have been formally accepted to work with Hartford City Mission this summer and can hardly wait to get into the hood and hang out with the kiddies. Please join me in prayer for all the work that is to be done and relationships that will be made. I'm jazzed. Completely and thoroughly. I get squirmy just thinking about it, squirmy in the best way possible.

By the way, Hope Aswell, your entries are always inspiring - so thank you. Deut. 30 was just what I needed to read today. :)

Grace & Peace y'all.
-c-

No comments: