Friday, February 13, 2009

TODD WEBB!

A cool new comic shop called Local Heroes opened up in Norfolk, VA and the local news did a spot on it. The shop owner is an awesome guy (in Todd's own words) and he gives my brother and his books a shout out on this video! He even flips through Todd's graphic novel "Tuesday Moon"! Follow the link to my bro's blog and you can watch the video! It's only 2 minutes!

http://toddbotblog.blogspot.com/

The following link is to geekdad.com who did a great write up on Robbert Bobbert that Todd's done all the artwork for. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there's another video clip. It's Todd's hands (haha) teaching you how to draw the character! FUN!

http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2009/02/post.html

If you can't tell, I'm ridiculously proud of my brother (always). Just wanted to share!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome for all of you. Your mom sent me the geekdad article and I am hoping to promote them on my tucson.savvysource.com blog. I just gotta figure out how.

I'll leave you guys links when I get it written.

Anonymous said...

todd did an amazing job on the robbert bobbert packaging too!!